Bridge the gap between information and implementation
Fortress Platform provides visibility and orchestration to meet security and compliance objectives.
Pre-configured to meet CIP-013 compliance and broader supply chain risk management objectives. Integrates with your existing systems, such as contract management or compliance systems. Expandable to cover vendor, product and internal vulnerability/configuration risk management. Equipped with necessary audit reports such as procurement risk identification and assessment reporting for CIP-013-1 compliance.
Leverage existing investment by integrating key systems driving visibility in governance.
Including ServiceNow, single sign-on, LANDesk, Archer, IT scanners, OT sensors and many others.
GRC, procurement, contract, accounting (for vendor identification), document management, etc.
Existing Security Solutions
Policy orchestrators, patch discovery, ticketing, GRC system, procurement, etc.
- Network (Tufin, Fortinet, PaloAlto, etc.)
- IT scanners (Rapid7, Qualys, Tenable, etc.
- ICS sensors (Nozomi, Claroty, etc.)
- Threat intelligence (breach, vuln, legal, financial, safety, mergers, etc.)
- Completed vendor and product assessments
- A2V Assessments
- A2V File Integrity Assurance Product Subscriptions
Security Operations Asset & Vulnerability Risk Management
- Customized system development
- Patch governance services
- Vulnerability management services
- Patch availability services
- Visualized threat modeling
Third Party Vendor Risk Management
- Automated vendor risk ranking
- Manual risk ranking
- Continuous cyber monitoring
- Continuous non-cyber monitoring
- Assessment services
- Remediation services
Fortress Platform Features
Simplicity with all the power of an enterprise system
Augment or Outsource? Build or Buy?
Supply Chain Risk Management and Vulnerability Risk Management
Fortress is a partner you can grow with
Here is how we compare to other risk monitoring platforms
A modular platform for the Digital Era
- Data-driven approach
Leverages AI, third party data sources, public data and filings
- Virtually limitless scale
- Instant results
- Predicts inherent risk
Across finance, data/logical access, global footprint, cloud and reputation risk
- Traditional cyber scans
Application security & vulnerabilities, DNS configuration, secure protocol certificates, spam propagation, breaches & dark web activity, compromised assets
- Enhanced information
Negative news, anti-bribery/AML, legal, financial, safety, regulatory & compliance
- Enhanced features
Automated risk ranking, configurable scoring, remediation workflow, two-way API, self-service data exploration
Assessment & Remediation
(Services & Platform)
- Managed services
To execute assessments and findings remediation
- Integration with continuous monitoring through 2-way APIs
Asset to Vendor Library
“Assess once, share with many”
Completed assessments accelerate compliance
- Reverse O&M Costs